Recruitment Notice: 10th Pass Anganwadi Workers Required for POSHAN Project B.K. Pora
We are pleased to announce the re-advertisement for the recruitment of Sanginis (Anganwadi Workers) in the Anganwadi Centre of the POSHAN Project B.K. Pora. This recruitment drive aims to fill the various vacancies available for eligible candidates. In this blog post, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the eligibility criteria, required documents, age limit, and the last date for application.
To be eligible for the position of Anganwadi Worker, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- 1. Domicile: The candidate must be a domicile of the UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
- 2. Age Limit: Women candidates between the ages of 18 and 37 years are eligible to apply.
- 3. Residency: The candidate should be a resident of the electoral ward where the Anganwadi Centre is located. The name in the voter list for the ward will serve as proof of residence. In case the candidate’s name appears along with her parents, an unmarried certificate issued by the concerned Tehsildar is required. Any dispute regarding residency can be resolved with a residence proof certifying the ward of residence from the concerned SDM/ACR.
- 4. Education: The minimum qualification required for the position of Anganwadi Worker is 10+2, with a maximum of graduation. If there are no eligible 10+2 pass candidates in the ward, candidates from adjoining wards can be considered with prior approval from the Mission Director, Mission POSHAN. If no suitable candidate is available from the adjoining wards, candidates from the nearest ward within the Panchayat can be considered with the approval of the MD, Mission POSHAN.
The selection of candidates will be purely based on merit. Weightage will be given to the marks obtained in 10+2. In case of a tie in merit among eligible candidates, preference will be given to the candidate with a higher age. Candidates with qualifications higher than graduation will not be considered for the position.
If an eligible candidate is available within the family of retiring Anganwadi Workers/Helpers, they will qualify for an additional two percent points.
Candidates must submit the following documents along with their application:
- 1. Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- 2. Age proof (e.g., birth certificate, school leaving certificate).
- 3. Voter list proof as a resident of the electoral ward.
- 4. Certificate of being unmarried (if applicable).
- 5. Educational certificates (10+2 mark sheet, graduation certificate if applicable).
- 6. Any other relevant certificates or documents.
Last Date for Application:
Interested candidates must submit their applications on or before [insert last date for application]. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
This recruitment drive presents an opportunity for 10th pass candidates to join the Anganwadi Centre of POSHAN Project B.K. Pora. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to submit their applications within the specified timeframe. For further information and updates, please visit [insert official website] or contact the concerned authorities.
Full Advertisement : Click on Below image to Check Full Advertisement